Monday, April 25, 2011

start anew


With each sunrise, we start anew. 

This weekend, I was fortunate enough to venture down to Myrtle Beach to visit my little girl and see one of my close friends! I couldn't help but to take advantage of the opportunity to take some photos I do not get the chance to take that often. The Easter Morning sunrise was absolutely beautiful and definitely will bring you to your knees to remember what happened on that miraculous day (resurrection of Christ Jesus)! Yes, the quote I chose for this post is very simple but the more I think about it, the deeper it seems to become. So, as the photos draws you in, really let your mind wonder! I took many different photos of the sunrise, trying many different exposures and what not. This one is definitely one of my favorites but I have more! I can't wait to post!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment