Wednesday, August 28, 2013

author of something beautiful


One of life's quiet excitements is to stand somewhat apart from yourself and watch yourself softly becoming the author of something beautiful even if it's only a floating ash. 
-- Norman Maclean (1902-1990) American Author: A River Runs Through It

The quote above by Norman Maclean is absolutely right. Every single one of us are authors of our very own beautiful book; the book of life! I think one of the best things about the book of life is that it's always changing and it's also always right. Yes through life we make wrong decisions but that's why it's so beautiful. It's beautiful because we are continuously learning and growing from our mistakes. In the photo above is a picture of my girls taking a stroll on the covered bridge in Elizabethon, one in which life I created. God has blessed me with the little one on the right with her mom and big sister. However, I am not just blessed through her, I'm blessed with all 3 of them and every other person in my life who has been there for me!  



No comments:

Post a Comment