Wednesday, June 4, 2014

from whence we came



We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea, whether it is to sail or to watch - we are going back from whence we came... -- John F. Kennedy

I know it is now June, but I actually took this photo back in March. Needless to say, I couldn't really enjoy the ocean but that was not the reason we went down for a change. We went down to see my buddy Austin get married. Going there for a couple of days really made me realize how much I miss the ocean and being able to visit pretty much whenever I wanted in Jr. college. It was really good to see some old friends I used to raise cane with back in the day. Seeing everyone brought back some really good memories and restored a few lasting friendships. Apart from that things have been crazy but good lately. We are expecting a new baby girl at really anytime and we will never be able do the things that really need to be done before she arrives, but aren't things always that way?! There really is never enough time in the day, but it always seems to be just enough even when you think it won't be. Life is good.


No comments:

Post a Comment