Sunday, September 16, 2012

Knox Vegas



Wow! I did not realize it has been since DECEMBER since I last posted. I guess that just goes to show how busy life can get at times, but I plan to do better. Well, since my last post, things have changed a little bit. I now work for a company by the name of Cellular Sales. Cellular Sales is the worlds largest premium retailer for Verizon Wireless. Anyways, every new employee has to go through a week of training and my week of training lead me to Knoxville, Tennessee. During the week I took full advantage to soak up the sights of old Knoxville and just unwind a little before starting my new found career 100%. Out of all the photographs, this one here is one of my favorites. Ground first broke back in 1927 by a Chicago-based contractor named George M. Fuller for the historic Tennessee Theatre. A short 55 years later the theatre was listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Needless to say this was a pretty cool site to see. For more information on the Tennessee Theatre just simply click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment