Thursday, November 1, 2012

the art of God


“All things are artificial, for nature is the art of God” – Thomas Browne


For those of you who know me, you know that I love the outdoors and love to deer hunt. I just wish I had more time to do it. At times, I've found myself dreaming about shooting that monster buck to hang on the wall. Yes, I would still love the trophy, but now I see it in a different light. Not only would I love to bag the trophy but first I'm aiming to shoot it with my Nikon if I'm close enough. I was lucky this past weekend because there were deer everywhere. I "shot" this deer on an old friends land who I used to rent from when I lived in Tennessee while attending college. This girl was just standing there looking at me while I sat on the 4 wheeler shooting away. This particular morning I think I saw like 15 deer. Good times, good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment